Marissa Razali

My photo
shah alam, Malaysia
love never give up..pffttts..

Monday, April 25, 2011

im sorry...so sorry....



I’m Sorry,I’m sorry for the things I said,I didn’t really mean to.I’m sorry for the things I did, I can’t believe I hurt you.I’m sorry for the fighting,Won’t you please forgive me??Please don’t think I don’t take our relationship seriously-I do.I love you so much. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with you ,your happiness is so important to me,You are the kindest, most thoughtful person I know. I’m so lucky to have a wonderful man like you in my life. You love me, support me and take care of me, no matter what. That’s why it breaks my heart to know I hurt your feelings.I will always do my best to treat you as wonderfully as you treat me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. The thought of losing you breaks my heart...im sorry..i know that im not perfect,but i will try 2 be perfect like u want me 2 be,i will..miss u sangat2 dan tersangatnya lagi bersangat..
so...

Please forgive me.

coz.................>


p/s:

No comments:

Post a Comment