Marissa Razali

My photo
shah alam, Malaysia
love never give up..pffttts..

Friday, May 6, 2011

i miss you,i need you,i love you


tonight I wish I was there curled up by ur side, Time passes, But not fast enough, I try to be strong, When I feel u embrace it will be just fine, But my heart aches for u on this lonely night.It's YOU.... u are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up.. my last thought before I go to bed. u smile at me in my dreams.Distance between u and me is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be 4 us ;)ayang,I wish that I could hold u now... I wish that I could touch u now... I wish that I could talk to u... be with u..omg too much yada yada yada pftttttss...ok..titik..gud nyte...^_^
p/s;
I wish i can rip u out of my dreams and hug u!


No comments:

Post a Comment